Both Centres offer:
- A reception corner, where you can ask about various information related to the EU and the Centre;
- EU related publications offered free of charge;
- Magazine corner where citizens can enjoy reading various European weekly magazines;
- A mini-library where you can find books, articles and publications on EU-related matters;
- An internet corner with three computers;
- A conference room which can host/accommodate up to 50 people;
- A small meeting room which can accommodate up to 10 people (EUICC Pristina);
- Event area which can accommodate up to 100 people standing;
- Direct transmission/broadcasting of Europa via satellite (EBS) and Euronews.
- Lectures, public debates and presentations on EU related topics. These activities aim to increase public awareness and knowledge, especially targeting youth so they can take informed decisions on the cost and benefits of EU integration process;
- Cultural activities such as: art exhibitions, film screenings and other EU related cultural activities;
Who We Are
Located at the centre of Pristina and North Mitrovica, the EU Information and Cultural Centre is a place where citizens can come to meet and discuss as well as seek information on the European Union. The EUICC provides information on European Union, its institutions and policies, various EU grants and projects for Kosovo, and Kosovo’s road towards EU Integration.
Through communication with Kosovo citizens on EU-related matters, we can easily say that EUICC acts as the ‘eyes and ears’ for the EU presence in Kosovo, and it is the hub of EU-related activities.